Love the herb stuffing in this chicken dish. It’s quite a challenge to prepare this but the compliments from my diners are worth the effort and time spent in the kitchen 🙂
2 chicken breasts, skinned, washed & pat dry.
For the filling :
A bunch of italian parsley, chopped coarsely and mixed with 2 tablespoon of lemon parsley butter (see recipe on LEMON PARSLEY BUTTER)
2 slices of ham
1) make a deep wide slit in the center of chicken breasts, taking care not to slice through the meat.
2) insert a slice of ham into the slit
3) stuff the chicken breasts with the prepared herb filling
4) seal the opening with a toothpick
5) Chill them for 1hr in the refrigerator